I'm the Bad Guy?
A downloadable game
Why should humans get to have all the fun?
I'm the Bad Guy is a one shot module perfect for Halloween, full moons, or Friday the 13th where the players create monsters and band together to fight back against the encroaching scourge of humanity. Using an intuitive, stripped down Old-School system, you can quickly create characters and move on to important things. Like killing puny peasants.
- Choose from eight different Monsters like Medusa, Dryad, and Leshy.
- Give them cool abilities like berserk, foul-tongued, acid -blooded or hairy
- Kick the villagers out of your forest, destroy their village, and even dare to assault the ultimate bastion of human civilization--The Squire's Keep.
- Convert your monster to B/X or OSE and pit it against a traditional party.
- Featuring art from LF OSR and Justin Draws Comics!
The monsters must band together ... and fight for the greater bad.
About Knight Owl Publishing
Knight Owl Publishing is a fresh & imaginative organization located in cloud-swaddled Portland Oregon where we’re drinking good coffee and making games just as weird as you are. From the gonzo Chaos Gods Come to Meatlandia to the eerie Black Blade of the Demon King, our products are for gamers craving something different than yet another dungeon crawl. Find out more at https://knightowlpublishing.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.